Wednesday, December 01, 2004

roller coaster

i continue to feel the little one moving around inside and, even though it's been happening for weeks now, i still pause to put my hand on my belly each time...amazed at what's inside of me. at times, the movement is so strong that i feel like i'm on a roller coaster ride! i think he can sense the warmth of my hand because he seems to move more once my hand is resting on him. it would be neat to know if that was true.

so i had a dream last night that i gave birth. i knew it wasn't real because i didn't feel any pain (in my dream). he kind of just slipped out of me! i wonder if this could be some sort of indication of what it's going to be like. i doubt it. but it would be nice if it were true!

here's me at 26 weeks, 5 days. can i really grow bigger?

26 weeks, 5 days

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am not convinced that is all you. Did you stuff something under that sweatshirt? It is hard to believe little Yolanda has someone growing inside of her. I have this feeling you are going to have a really big baby. I can't wait til we can all see him. You are going to make the most fantastic mother. Little Tuan is one lucky kid. Leah

yolanda said...

oh, trust me. it's ALL me. thanks for being so sweet!