Tuesday, January 11, 2005

aaaahhh

i've been getting lots of knots in my shoulders and upper back area lately, probably from working at the computer all day. so, i decided to treat myself to a prenatal massage. i was looking forward to it all day today, and it was wonderful! she worked on my neck and shoulders, then my legs, and finally my back. she even had a table with a hole cut out in the belly area so that my tummy would fit right in when i laid down. except, there was a slight problem. due to the fact that i'm vertically challenged, my head wouldn't reach the face donut they offer you when you're lying on your stomach! that didn't stop us, though; we made do. but i found it kind of amusing. i'm always surprised at the times i'm reminded of how "petite" i really am.

oh, and i've begun nesting. each night, i find myself going on purging sprees - getting rid of anything i haven't touched in the past year.

No comments: