Tuesday, August 19, 2008

showered again!

i didn't expect it, but i got showered again! a few weeks ago, my friend shannon's mom, ginny, very graciously hosted a shower not only for shannon, but for me as well. thanks, ginny! it really blessed me and the evening was so special. we had a scrumptious dinner together at a restaurant that overlooked the columbia river. it was almost as if we had the whole restaurant to ourselves. ginny had a fun "guess the due date" game planned for everyone. we are still waiting to see who the winners are!
if you can believe it, there were 5 pregnant women in the group!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my eyes. From the front it is hard to tell that you're pregnant but once you turn to the side, your belly is...I have to say it...HUGE (but in a very adorable way)! I think you'll be early because I can't imagine you getting any bigger. I already feel like I'm big enough and don't want to get any bigger. eeks.

Michelle

joyce said...

i love that last picture! so cute!!! and i'm with michelle, you can hardly tell you're pregnant til you turn sideways! just like your other 2 pregnancies, you're all belly! so adorable!