Thursday, August 28, 2008

status (quo)

nothing real exciting going on with the pregnancy, but i thought i'd update anyway. on monday, i was dilated to 2 cm (yay! but i was hoping i'd be like a 4 already). i got an F on my group b, so i will need to have antibiotics during delivery. i'm not too happy about that, especially since i expected to pass the test. i tested negative for it with both lucas and emma. oh well. i hit my 25 lb mark this week, which was not surprising to me. i've been craving baaaaaad things lately. my friend made us these incredibly delicious chocolate chip cookies that i had no self-control over. i ate at least half of the bag she gave us. at least.

i am really, really ready to meet this baby girl! we still don't have a name yet, so the pressure will be on when she arrives. suggestions? leave us a comment. :)

my next appointment is next thursday (sept 4)...i question if i'll last until then!

9 comments:

Michael and Cristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael and Cristi said...

You could always have her on the 6th! That's your b-day right? Mine too! No suggestions on names since I used what I had to come up with. I have lots of boy names! hahaha...anyway...call me when you have her. i want to visit!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like both of your possible names. Yolanda, you never get an F on anything.
I will be thinking positive birthing thoughts for you in the coming week since you usually go early.
Love you guys,
Leah, Dan, and Gabe

Anonymous said...

Wow, anytime now! Have you decided on how you'll let us know when you go into labor? Labor will be much quicker third time around right? So there may not be a lot of time to tell anyone. Good luck! I hope to talk to you before you go into labor!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Whenever you two ladies are ready, we're here to love you...me and the first two.

joyce said...

wow, 2 cm already! i wonder if she wants to share her birthday with her mama? :) or wait til the 10th and share her birthday with our baby boy! i'm sure whatever name you pick will be perfect!

i didn't know that you could pass the group b strep for one (or more) pregnancies and not all. i heard it's really not a big deal.

i too am sending positive birthing thoughts your way!!!

Amy said...

Your blog!! I know you're busy having a baby...but I'm glad to have found you!

Congrats on the newest little baby! I can't wait to meet her and hear her name!

Calleen Antilla said...

Wow...Love your blog and the picture of the new baby...she is just lovely! Yolanda iam so proud of you, way to go! And Alan and the rest of the fam, congrats on your new addition....So very exciting.

e and h said...

congratulations on baby tuan #3!!! she's absolutely adorable! be sure to let us know her name once you decide. we'll have to plan another visit to washington soon then! :)