Wednesday, September 16, 2009

yoo-hoo...

i'll just make this short and sweet...enjoy the pictures!

some park time with our friends, carter and logan.


for my birthday, we made a visit to the darigold dairy in sunnyside, wa, then went peach-picking, and then enjoyed a yummy steak and lobster dinner cooked for me by nate and my sister...a wonderful birthday!


we spent labor day with the kids, just enjoying family time. we took the kids biking and to play at a nearby park. usually, allan is the one to pull the bike trailer, but i have never done it (and have been wanting to) so i wanted to give it a go. i figured if i couldn't do it, allan could bail me out. well, allan hitched me up and i started pedaling and it was EASY! i can't say what it would be like to go on hills, but who pulls 3 kids in a bike trailer on hills anyway?

2 comments:

joyce said...

lol allan...that is a great picture of you at the dairy!!

i love the pics yolanda!!! the kids are getting so big, and elise looks like such a big girl!! hurry up and make a road trip out to colorado! :))) maybe early next summer, before it gets too warm. ;)

Unknown said...

what can I say...dairy brings out the best in me.