Tuesday, November 17, 2009

8 years and counting!

today is our 8-year anniversary! i can honestly say that love and respect allan more today than ever, and i hope i can say that as each anniversary passes. he is the best husband - always encouraging and supporting me, doing special things for me, helping me with whatever i need help with (especially diaper changes, baths, and letting me have a night off), leading me and our family Spiritually, and looking for ways to improve our relationship with each other and with God. i am so thankful he is MINE! i love you, allan!

we didn't do much in way of celebrating tonight because allan has planned a weekend getaway! i don't know anything about it, so i'm really excited! (i would usually have a clue by now but i was real good this time and didn't try to get the info out of him so that it would remain a surprise.) i can't wait for the weekend to get here!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations on 8 years!!! And ... I CANNOT believe it's been 8 years already ... wow, that was quick!!! Enjoy your special weekend away1!1

joyce said...

happy anniversary guys!!! have fun this weekend and i can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Kevin & Kristin said...

Yolanda--Rachel told me about your blog and I love it! Hope you have a great weekend. Check us out at swisherlife.blogspot.com!

yolanda said...

amber, thanks! it HAS been quick! we had a GREAT time. :)

thanks, joyce!

kristin, i'm so glad to reconnect with you like this! i will definitely add you to my blog roll!