Sunday, February 28, 2010

dancing darlings

emma has really been into princesses, pretty dresses, SHOES!, dancing, and lots of other girly things lately and today, as she was watching ni hao kai-lan, i videoed her and elise dancing to the intro song. they are so cute together! and, notice elise's piggy tails. her hair is long enough for me to pull it back and she looks adorable, if i do say so myself! :) i am cherishing my moments with our last baby because she is going to grow up way too fast, just like our emma and lucas have. TOO FAST.


5 comments:

Sarah said...

SO CUTE!!! I love Elise in her pigtails. Aren't girls fun?

joyce said...

adorable!!! makes me want a girl. ;) and i love how lucas is just lounging on the couch, haha!

rachel said...

oh my word...PRECIOUS!! i love elise's piggy tails...adde and her will have to match! :)

e and h said...

they are so cute!!!! more posts please! :)

Michael and Cristi said...

So Precious! I love how the girls are so girly. All of mine are into princess stuff. Cherishing every minute with your baby is wonderful. My babies are now 2 1/2...can you believe that? We need to get together!