Friday, January 28, 2005

weighing in

beginning in the 30th week, we've been seeing our doctor every other week as opposed to once a month. we went to an appointment yesterday afternoon and learned that i'm still holding up pretty well. yay! my blood pressure was pretty low, which was a good sign. but since my ankles and feet are pretty swollen, the doctor is slightly concerned that i may get pre-eclampsia. fortunately, my blood pressure is low so the chances of it are slim. whew. i was dreading having to step onto the scale, and for good reason. within the last three weeks i gained not three, or four, or even six...but a whopping EIGHT pounds! incredible.

he continues to be very active throughout the day. in fact, sometimes i can just look at my tummy and see it ripple! then i think to myself, was that a foot? an elbow? his little behind? it makes my heart melt when i see and feel it. :) i can hardly wait to meet him!

No comments: