Saturday, April 25, 2009

exposed!

so i've had this really, really bad habit of "snacking" before bedtime for a while now and i have recently been convicted that i've got to stop. i've been able to have self-control occasionally, but it hasn't stuck. so, as i was brushing my teeth tonight, i decided that every sunday night i'm going to blog a list of all the junk i gave into during that week. i figure that if nothing else, sheer embarrassment will break my incredibly unhealthy habit! and hopefully, it'll only take a few sunday posts before there'll be nothing to post about!

i can't remember everything i've eaten this past week so i won't be able to blog about it tomorrow night, but i will tell you that tonight i only had an orange. so, not so bad, right? we'll see how this goes! oh, and i'm going to try speed-walking because a friend of mine told me that it's a good way to work the tummy (thanks, rachel!). we'll see how that goes as well.
. . .

i captured this tonight...emma and her daddy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel too bad....you'd be amazed how many night snackers there are out there - i.e. ME! I've been trying to stop the night snacks as well - though I've found my desire for the snack easily overcomes my self control. Which of course has had a major hand in my weight problem!
I commend you for blogging your "little secret". I am trying to stop now as well, and hopefully knowing that you have a friend with the same 'addiction' and commitment to stop will help you stay the course (and vice versa!)
You are awesome!
C/M

Anonymous said...

A healthy, delicious snack to satisfy your late night sweet tooth: plain yogurt + granola sprinkled on top = yummy!

yolanda said...

delicious and nutritious? dork.

SimpleGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flor said...

How cute! =]