Thursday, June 17, 2010

still behind

in my last post of going back in time to make up for my disappearance, i neglected to include some pics from this year's mother's day. the day is now a little fuzzy to me, but i remember that the kids and allan cooked my favorite breakfast for me...french toast! it was deeeelicious! (i can't remember what else was on my plate.) they also presented me with a gift, which was SO precious. you can read about it here on our photography blog. i absolutely loved it and was amazed with allan's creativity and writing. i had him hang it up immediately. i chose a spot near the kids' rooms so that i would walk by it about 50 times a day. :0)

here are a few pics of me with my kids. i love them so much and praise God for blessing me and allan with them. He is SO good.

2 comments:

Leah said...

you can't tell at all who the ham in the family is ;-)

yolanda said...

i know, right?! who'd she get that from, do you think? can't be me. :)