Friday, June 04, 2010

back at it!

hello world! it has been QUITE a while since i've been on this site of mine and, honestly, it has been rather refreshing. it made me realize that it takes a good chunk of my time to keep this old thing running. but it's worth it because it's my way of "scrapbooking" my memories of the kids. since it's been so long, i'm just going to post some pics from the recent past without much captioning. here goes...oh, and thanks for stopping by and not abandoning this blog completely!

:: easter 2010 ::


:: emma's 3rd birthday! we celebrated with a princess tea party and played pin the crown on the princess, the princess and the pea, and find the matching slipper. she was honored by the presence of her family and prince and princess friends! ::


:: miscellany ::

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are some cute kids! You know, it's such a rare event when you post, that it makes it that much more special. What a treat! Keep posting, if eversorarely, and we'll keep coming. :)

rachel said...

welcome back!!! :) guess you have time this weekend??? it's so quiet around here tonight-guess i can organize baby boy's room??? :)

joyce said...

aw, yay for picture updates!! the kids are just getting cuter (and bigger!) with every post!

e and h said...

yay!!! thanks for updating yolanda! the kids are adorable as always! keep'em coming! :) and...we still need to talk! :)

Kevin & Kristin said...

What a fun party! My sister told me you can have your blog printed into a book form. I may look into that for the future of my blog...