Sunday, June 26, 2011

family time!

my parents and aunt from hong kong came to visit us last week and the kids had such a great time with them that they barely slept a wink. as soon as morning came, they jumped out of bed ready for another fun and adventurous day. my aunt does tai chi every morning so the kids watched her intriguingly while she did it in our yard. the kids also couldn't get enough of gong-gong and po-po (grandpa and grandma). my mom said that each morning she would find the kids sitting on the floor in her room staring at her until she woke up. they are so silly! we went on many walks, played at the park many times, had lots of great food, went to toys 'r us to pick out goodies (spoiled!), and us girls got to go shopping sans kids one night! the best part for me was getting to sleep in because my mom and aunt took care of the kids and fed them breakfast in the morning...yah! the last time i saw my aunt was 4 years ago. so glad she was able to come with my parents to visit us again!


my three little turkeys

lucas and gong-gong

the whole gang, but separately b/c we needed a photographer

my sweet girls

my aunt (my mom's sister), me, and my mom

No comments: